Webcast live from Houston, TX to audiences across the United States.
The National Alliance for Children’s Grief will again host a Fall Conference & Webcast on November 4th, 2022. This popular event will feature two thought leaders from the field of childhood bereavement. Both the speakers and topics will appeal to a diverse audience, including professionals from, funeral service, hospice care, health care, education, mental health, child welfare, and bereavement support.
Considering hosting a webcast? It can support you in:
- Educating your community
- Training for staff, volunteers and / or board members
- Enhance your relationships with funeral, hospice care, education, social workers, counselors, and mental health professionals. This event is relevant to anyone who works with children or is learning how to better work with children.
What is included when you purchase the webcast?
- A single use link to the live webcast of the event.
- Discussion questions to support community conversations on this topic
- Promotional poster and social posts
- A hosting toolkit with helpful information to support you in organizing your event.
- High quality national speakers on a relevant topic to engage your community.
There is a one-time fee associated with hosting the event. This is the only fee payable to the NACG regardless of the size of your in-person audience. We encourage you to make the most of this opportunity to share the webcast with the widest audience possible.
- $250 – General Rate / Non-Members. If you are not a member, consider joining! Learn more about that here.
- $200 – Current NACG Members
Ticketing for this event is for a webcast license to share with your community. The NACG is pleased to offer 3 CEs for webcast attendees for a fee of $45 per person.
Sales of webcast licenses will close on October 27th, 2022.
Our Frequently Asked Questions document is available here.