Grief Reach Cycle 1 – 2023
Open November 1 to December 5, 2022 at 8pm ET.
Grants awarded February 2023
The application window for this grant is now closed. Thank you for your interest. Sign up for NACG emails and watch our social media for future cycle announcements.
Please direct additional inquiries to Megan Lopez at the National Alliance for Children’s Grief at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Capacity Building Grants:
There are two separate 1-year grant opportunities included in this RFP. Each program will only be eligible to apply to one of these grant opportunities, as explained below. Grants are competitive.
The breakdown of available grants is as follows:
Applications should focus on enhancing organizational capacity, development, and effectiveness. The grant must support one of six major categories:
- Planning activities
- Staff/board development
- Strategic relationships/collaboration
- Internal operations
- Technology Improvements
- New Organization
Grief Reach Grants Timeline:
About Grief Reach:
This grant program began in 2011 as a partnership between the National Alliance for Children’s Grief and the New York Life Foundation. The goals are to:
- Increase access to bereavement support services in local communities, especially diverse communities
- Enhance the capacity of organizations providing bereavement support service
- Expand bereavement support services to address unmet needs
- Support communities dealing with grief and loss with tangible resources.